Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Indie Claus Mix '11

File photo: Indie Claus
We're a week out from Christmas, so this is your last to overdose on all the Christmas tunes you'll hate by Jan. 1. In case you need some help in that department, it just so happens that my good buddy Indie Claus has put together a stellar Spotify playlist with the very coolest Christmas songs he could find on the interwebs, just for you. After all, a little Andy Williams goes a long way, and what could be more charming than Hurricane Bells's take on that Chipmunks classic "Christmas Don't Be Late." I kid you not. It's quality stuff. 

Anyhoodle, click below to listen to the Indie Claus Mix '11. Also, stay tuned for The Musically Inclined Top Finds of 2011 coming this week. 

Click me!
01 : Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Slow Club
02 : I've Got My Love (Remix) by Kay Starr
03 : Santa Stole My Lady by Fitz and the Tantrums
04 : Just Like Christmas by Low
05 : Christmas Don't Be Late by Hurricane Bells
06 : Jingle Bell Rock by Rogue Wave
07 : Silent Night by Class Actress
08 : The Christmas Song by The Ravonettes
09 : Christmas Time is Here by Woods
10 : Be-Bop Santa Claus by Sweet Daddy Lowe
11 : Party Hard by Zach Gill
12 : I Bought You a Plastic Star (For Your Aluminum Tree) by The Blenders
13 : Blue Christmas by Tristen
14 : I Bet on Flying High by Matt Costa

No comments: