Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

T.I. Released from Jail. Hallelujah.

Such a nice young man.
I just saw this story pop up in my Google Reader and couldn't resist fondly reminiscing about the zoo that was the first night of Vanderbilt's annual music festival Rites of Spring 2009. At the time T.I. was starring down his 366 days in jail and I was fairly certain that my press pass wasn't bullet proof, so my crew didn't hang around too long.

In any case, we can all breathe a sigh of relief as that musical mastermind has been released 7 months in to his sentence. After 3 months at a halfway house and an additional 23 days under house arrest, he's ours again, folks!

Mostly I remember reading the Rites of Spring line up and being disappointed when I realized he wasn't the guy with the top hat responsible for "I'm on a Boat."

Peace.

No comments: